ASL® and BiSL® Foundation exam
For application managers, information managers, business information managers and other officials in the fields of application management and business information management the following exams are available: the ASL Foundation exam and the BiSL Foundation exam. These exams are developed by APMG, commissioned by the ASL BiSL Foundation.
Accredited training organizations
Training in ASL and BiSL is provided by accredited training organizations, who also run the exams. APMG provides accreditation of these training organizations on behalf of the ASL BiSL Foundation. See here for more information on accredited ASL trainers and BiSL trainers.
The following training organizations are also partner of the ASL BiSL Foundation:
- Capgemini Academy, go to Capgemini Academy or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gross IT, go to Gross IT, or mail to email@example.com
- ISES, go to ISES or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- KPN Consulting, go to KPN Consulting or mail to email@example.com of firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOVI, go to NOVI, or mail to email@example.com
- Quint Wellington Redwood, go to Quint Group or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valori, go to Valori Academy or mail to email@example.com.
Examination after self-study
Preparing for an ASL or BiSL Foundation exam is also possible through self-study. Registration for the so called public exam is through the website of APMG-International, see Public exams.
No bridge exams required
Since March 1, 2012 the BiSL Foundation exam based on the 2nd edition of the BiSL framework book is available. The old BiSL Foundation certificate has retained its value. A bridge exam for this certificate is not required. See here for more information about the BiSL exams.
Since October 1, 2009, the ASL Foundation exam based on ASL 2 is available. The old ASL Foundation certificate has retained its value. A bridge exam for this certificate is not required. See here for more information about the ASL exams.
For more information about ASL or BiSL exams or accreditation, you can contact the Service Desk of APMG-Interntaional: firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0) 1494 452450.